As a busy woman working to build the Kingdom of God, getting ready for your day should not be something that slows you down or keeps you from feeling confident as you promote the goodness of God.
Getting dressed for your day should be both exciting and make you feel confident with little effort. There is a way to achieve effortless elegance that will help you create beautiful looks without spending too much time in your closet.
Effortless style is defined as a well put together look that strikes the perfect balance between minimal effort and polished elegance. This does not mean you have to dress up all the time. You can create effortless and polished looks for casual days too. The key to “Effortless Elegance Style” is investing in high-quality basic pieces that can be worn in a variety of combinations. Not only will you get more wears per cost, but you will be able to create different polished looks with minimal effort that will allow you to conquer your day and not allow your wardrobe to conquer you.
Here are ten timeless, investment pieces that will allow you to dress up or down your everyday look with minimal effort:
- Blazer: A blazer takes a white tee and jean to an instant chic style.
- Jeans: Choose a mid-rise or straight leg jeans. Wash depends on the season.
- Black trousers: Tailored trousers are best for effortless looks.
- Button-down white blouse:Reach for crisp white classic cuts. Avoid prints.
- Go-to heels: Heels instantly elevate your look. Go for quality vs trendy.
- Go-to flats: Want to elevate your look without sacrificing comfort go for a ballet flat. Again, go for quality vs trendy.
- Vest: A vest can be worn as a statement piece. Choose a pop of color or print if you feel confident.
- Coat: A trench coat in a neutral or basic color is a timeless piece you will want in your closet.
- Denim Jacket: The denim jacket is another timeless piece that will allow you to dress up or down your look. Wash depends on the season. I recommend a medium wash for all year-round wear.
- White t-shirt: Another basic piece that will help you create effortless looks. Choose superior quality fabrics and classic cuts.
*Bonus: Gold or silver jewelry that you can wear as a statement piece.
Share this article
Karina Gage is a daughter of God, wife, mother, and creator of Styled by Grace Blog. Karina is a Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger who believes a woman should not find her identity in personal achievements nor past disappointments, but only God’s Grace is sufficient for her to find her identity and confidence in Christ. Find her here on Instagram.