The views and opinions expressed throughout the website and/or any articles by Christianmompreneurs, a contributor or guest author are intended for educational, informational and conversational purposes only. They are not directly intended as a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please consult the appropriate professional for your individual needs and/or concerns.
The owner(s) of this website (www.christianmompreneurs.org) may receive compensation for recommendations made in reference to products or services on this website. This compensation may be in the form of money, services or complimentary products and could exist without any action from a website visitor. Should you purchase a product or service recommended by Christianmompreneurs.org it is understood that some form of compensation might be made to the website owner(s). For example if you click on an affiliate link and then make a purchase on a recommended product or service, the website owner(s) may receive compensation.
TERMS OF SERVICE
- EFFECTIVE DATE: 15th of March, 2022
- LAST UPDATED: 15th of March, 2022
This website (the “Website”) with the URL www.mompreneurs.org is owned and operated by “Christian Mompreneurs LLC” (hereinafter called “We/we”, or “Us/us” or “Our/our”) running its principal place of business at the address 501 NE 41st Street, Kansas City, Missouri, 64116.
Our Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your access to and use of the Service(s) we offer through the Website and these Terms form a legally binding agreement between you and us, effective as of the date you access, and use the Website. If you are an individual acting on behalf of a company or other entity, you represent that you are duly authorized to bind that entity and accept these Terms on its behalf. If you are an individual accepting these Terms on your behalf, you represent that you are the age of legal majority and are legally capable to enter into and be bound by these Terms. You may be accessing the Website from either your computer or mobile phone device (iOS or Android) or laptop or any other device and these Terms help define our relationship with you as you interact with our Service(s).
When you use any of our Service(s) through the Website, you will be subjected to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such Service(s). If you do not agree to be bound by the Terms, do not use or access the Website and its Service(s).
- “User(s)” shall mean either the registered user on the Website or any visitor [unregistered user(s)] of the Website, to access or not to access the Service(s) on the Website and referred as “You/you” or “Your/your” or “User(s)/user(s)”. At some places in the Agreement, the term user(s) may either be referred to as paid member or unpaid member.
- “Website” shall mean mompreneurs.org.
- ABOUT THE WEBSITE:
This website is created for the benefit of Christian moms or Christian mothers engaged in or venturing out into business activities or entrepreneurial activities. The Service(s) include and are not limited to the provisioning of classes, magazine, shopping, educational articles that link to a third-party educational website, affiliate links, fashion articles that link to a third-party fashion blog, or any other articles written by us. We will also sell goods or products, through our online shop on the Website, including and not limited to t-shirts, and mugs.
In order to access and use the Website and its Service(s), you may first register on the Website by creating an account on the Website and becoming a registered user. You may also access and use the Website and its Service(s). However, registration of an account on the Website is always recommended as it provides you access to more features on the Website compared to an unregistered user.
For the registration process, you will be required to furnish certain information and details about you including but not limited to First Name, Last Name, Email ID, Phone No, Gender, Postal Address, Payment Details like Credit Card or Debit card (only for paid subscription) and social media handle. You will also be required to enter a User ID and Password for the account registration. You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID and Password and shall be responsible for all activities that occur under your account. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we shall have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block your access or usage of the Website.
By creating an account, you agree to provide accurate, current, and complete account information about yourself; maintain and promptly update from time to time as necessary your account information; maintain the security of your password and accept all risks of unauthorized access to your account and the information you provide to us, and immediately notify us if you discover or otherwise suspect any security breaches related to the Website, or your account. You shall not create multiple accounts on the Website with the owner or operator behind such an account being the same individual or entity.
- SOCIAL MEDIA:
As part of the functionality of the Website, you may link your account with online accounts you may have with third-partyservice providers including and not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Gmail (each such account, a “Third Party Account”) by either: (i) providing your Third Party Account login information through the Website; or (ii) allowing us to access your Third-Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third-Party Account. You represent that you are entitled to disclose your Third-Party Account login information to us and/or grant us access to your Third-Party Account (including, but not limited to, for use for the purposes described herein), without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third-Party Account and without obligating us to pay any fees or making us subject to any usage limitations imposed by such third-party service providers.
By granting us access to any Third Party Accounts, you understand that (i) we may access, make available and store (if applicable) any content that you have provided to and stored in your Third-Party Account (the “Social Network Content”) so that it is available on and through the Website via your account, including without limitation any friend lists, and (ii) we may submit and receive additional information to your Third-Party Account to the extent you are notified when you link your account with the Third-Party Account. Depending on the Third-Party Accounts you choose and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such Third-Party Accounts, personally identifiable information that you post to your Third-Party Accounts may be available on and through your account on the Website.
Please note that if a Third-Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or our access to such Third-Party Account is terminated by the third-party service provider, then Social Network Content may no longer be available on and through the Website. You will have the ability to disable the connection between your account on the Website and your Third-Party Accounts at any time. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNTS IS GOVERNED SOLELY BY YOUR AGREEMENT(S) WITH SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS. We make no effort to review any Social Network Content for any purpose, including but not limited to, for accuracy, legality, or non-infringement.
- SALE OF GOODS AND SERVICE(S):
We will sell goods or Service(s) or allow third parties to sell goods or Service(s) on the Website. We undertake to be as accurate as possible with all information regarding the goods and Service(s), including product descriptions and images. However, we do not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any product information and you acknowledge and agree that you purchase such products at your own risk. For goods or Service(s) sold by a third party, we assume no liability for any product and cannot make any warranties about the merchantability, fitness, quality, safety, or legality of these goods or Service(s). For any claim you may have against the third-party seller of the product or Service(s), you agree to pursue that claim directly with that seller and not with us. You agree to release us from any claims related to goods or Service(s) manufactured or sold by third parties, including any and all warranties or product liability claims.
When you make a purchase on the Website, you agree to provide a valid instrument to make a payment. Pay attention to the details of the transaction, as your total price may include taxes, fees, and shipping costs, all of which you are responsible for. When you provide a payment instrument to us, you confirm that you are permitted to use that payment instrument. When you make a payment, you authorize us (and our designated payment processor) to charge the full amount of the payment instrument you designate for the transaction. You also authorize us to collect and store that funding instrument, along with other related transaction information.
If you pay by credit or debit card, we may obtain a pre-approval from the issuer of the card for an amount as high as the full price. If you cancel a transaction before completion, this pre-approval may result in those funds not otherwise being immediately available to you. We may cancel any transaction if we believe the transaction violates these Terms, or if we believe in doing so may prevent financial loss. Payment for any ongoing Service(s) is billed automatically until You notify Us that You would like to terminate Your access to the Service(s). We reserve the right to refuse service or refuse to sell the products on the Website at our sole discretion to anyone for any reason at any time.
In order to prevent financial loss to you or to us, we may contact your funding instrument issuer, law enforcement, or affected third parties (including other users) and share details of any payments you are associated with, if we believe doing so may prevent financial loss or a violation of the law.
You may become a paid member and access the paid membership Service(s) including and not limited to the classes, discussions, worksheets, discounts to affiliates links, and other Service(s) generally accessible without paying for the paid membership. The paid membership plans are accessible on a month-to-month subscription basis, half-yearly subscription basis, and annual subscription basis. The month-to-month subscription will be through the mode of auto pay and payable through PayPal, Visa, Apple Pay, Mastercard, and Venmo. You will get a discount if you directly subscribe to the annual subscription plan. As an unpaid member, you may be able to access article reading, online magazine access, other normal Website features.
- ORDERING OF GOODS OR PRODUCTS:
You agree to ensure payment for any items you may purchase from us and you acknowledge and affirm that prices are subject to change. When purchasing a physical good, you agree to provide us with a valid email and shipping address, as well as valid billing information. We reserve the right to reject or cancel an order for any reason, including errors or omissions in the information you provide to us. If we do so after payment has been processed, we will issue a refund to you in the amount of the purchase price. We may also request additional information from you prior to confirming a sale and we reserve the right to place any additional restrictions on the sale of any of our products. For the sale of physical products, we may preauthorize your credit or debit card at the time you place the order or we may simply charge your card upon shipment. You agree to monitor your method of payment. Shipment costs and dates are subject to change from the costs and dates you are quoted due to unforeseen circumstances. For any questions, concerns, or disputes, you agree to contact us in a timely manner at the following:
If you are unhappy with anything you have purchased on our website, you may immediately stop your subscription at any time but you will be required to pay the service fees or subscription fees, or membership fees for the ongoing month during which you will cancel the subscription or paid membership. The subscription or paid membership will be automatically canceled from the upcoming month. No refunds shall be entertained in any case whatsoever.
- ACCEPTABLE USE:
You shall not use the Website and its Service(s) for any unlawful purpose or any purpose prohibited under this clause. You shall not use the Website and its Service(s) in any way that could damage the Website or our general business.
The Website and its Service(s) shall not be used (indicative only and not exhaustive):
- to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect its functionality or operation;
- to collect or track the personal information of others or unlawfully gather information about others;
- to damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website;
- to upload or otherwise disseminate any computer viruses or other software that may damage the property of another;
- to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape the Website for any obscene or immoral purpose;
- to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Website through any unauthorized access, circumvention of encryption or other security tools, data mining, or interference to any host, user, or network;
- to reverse engineer, or attempt to reverse engineer or disassemble any code or software from or on the Website;
- to infringe on our or third party’s intellectual property or proprietary rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, whether knowingly or unknowingly;
- to perpetrate any fraud;
- to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- to violate any local, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, or regulation;
- to submit false or misleading information or any content which is defamatory, libelous, threatening, unlawful, harassing indecent, abusive obscene, or lewd and lascivious or pornographic, or exploits minors in any way or assists in human trafficking or content that would violate rights of publicity and/or privacy or that would violate any law;
- to post any obscene or defamatory material;
- to post any material that incites violence, hate, or discrimination towards any group;
- to harass, abuse, or threaten others or otherwise violate any person’s legal rights;
- to harass, abuse, insult, threaten, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Website and its Service(s) for violating any of the prohibited uses.
- AGE RESTRICTION:
You must be at least 18 (Eighteen) years of age to use this Website or any Service(s) contained herein. Your access or use of this Website indicates your representation that you are at least years of age. We assume no responsibility or liability for any misrepresentation of your age.:
- MODIFICATION & VARIATION:
We may, from time to time and at any time without notice to you, modify these Terms. We shall be entitled to the right to modify these Terms or revise anything contained herein. All the modifications to these Terms are in full force and effect immediately upon posting on the Website and modifications or variations shall replace any prior version of these Terms unless prior versions are specifically referred to or incorporated into the latest modification or variation of these Terms. It is expected from you to routinely monitor these Terms and refer to the Effective Date posted at the top of these Terms to note modifications or variations. Your continued use of the Website and its Service(s) after any modifications to these Terms is a manifestation of your continued assent to these Terms. In the event that you fail to monitor any modifications to or variations of these Terms, then such a failure shall be considered as an affirmative waiver of your rights to review the modified Terms.
- SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS:
We may need to interrupt your access to the Website and its Service(s) to perform maintenance or emergency Service(s) on a scheduled or unscheduled basis. Your access to the Website and its Service(s) may be affected by unanticipated or unscheduled downtime, for any reason. We shall have no liability for any damage or loss caused as a result of such downtime.
- AFFILIATE MARKETING & ADVERTISING:
We, through the Website and its Service(s), may engage in affiliate marketing. We may also accept advertising and sponsorships from commercial businesses.
- MAINTENANCE AND BACKUPS:
You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for creating and maintaining your own backup copies of Your Content. You understand and agree that we may discontinue the Website and its Service(s) at any time, and we shall not be liable for preserving or failing to preserve Your Content.
You must comply in all respects with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and orders of any governmental authority as well as all legal requirements governing its duties, obligations, and business practices and shall obtain any permits or licenses necessary for its operations.
- OUR CONTENT:
Unless otherwise indicated by us, and except to the extent of Your Content, the Website, its Service(s), and other materials contained therein, including, without limitation, the logo, and all designs, text graphics, pictures, information, data, software, and files relating to the Website (“Our Content”) is our proprietary property. All the rights, title and interest including the intellectual property rights (trademark, copyright, patents et cetera) in Our Content will be exclusively owned by us and you agree not to take any action(s) inconsistent with such ownership interests.
You are hereby granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, non-sublicensable license and personal license to access and use Our Content. However, such license is subject to these Terms and does not include any right to (a) sell, resell or use commercially Our Content, (b) distribute, publicly perform or publicly display Our Content, (c) modify or otherwise make any derivative uses of Our Content, or any portion thereof, (d) use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods, (e) download (other than page caching) any portion of the Our Content, except as expressly permitted by us, and (f) use Our Content other than for their intended purposes.
- YOUR CONTENT:
Through the Website, you will be provided with a link to Zoom (Online Video Meeting Platform) wherein you can engage in video chat for discussions. By uploading, or posting any content and any related material (“Your Content”) on the Website you grant us the worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid, sublicensable, and transferable license to use, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, perform, and otherwise fully exploit Your Content in connection with the Website, the Service(s) and (and our successors’ and assigns’) businesses, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Website or the Service(s) (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels (including, without limitation, third party websites and feeds). You represent and warrant that you have all rights to grant such licenses to us without infringement or violation of any third-party rights, including without limitation, any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- ASSUMPTION OF RISK:
Any information posted on the Website is not intended to be legal advice, medical advice, or financial advice, and no fiduciary relationship has been created between you and us. Your purchase of any of the Service(s) on the Website shall be at your own risk. We shall not assume responsibility or liability for any advice or other information given on the Website.
We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential loss or damage, whether based on contract or tort or any other legal theory, arising out of the Service(s) or any action or inaction of the User(s) under these Terms, including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, loss of data, business interruption or any other commercial damages or losses. If, notwithstanding the other provisions of these Terms, we are found to be liable to you for any damage or loss which arises out of or is in any way connected with your use of the Website or any data, content, our liability, in this case, shall in no event exceed the total of any fees with respect to any Service(s) or feature of or on the Website paid in the six months prior to the date of the initial claim made against us. Certain jurisdictions do not allow exclusions on certain damages and liabilities and in such cases, the above exclusion may not be applicable and in the jurisdictions wherein such exclusions are permitted then the exclusion shall apply to the fullest extent.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless from and against any costs, losses, damages, liabilities, expenses, demands, and judgments, including court costs and attorney fees arising out of or resulting from the actions or inactions or omissions or breach or falsity or violation, or inaccuracy of or in any representation, warranty, obligation, or covenant made by you under this Terms for which you would be liable in law or equity.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES:
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of the Website or its Service(s) will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free. We do not warrant that the results obtained from the use of the Website will be accurate or reliable. You must understand that from time to time we may stop or restrict our Website Service(s) for indefinite periods of time or cancel the same at any time, without prior notice to you, under different circumstances. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use the Website or its Service(s) is solely at your own risk. All the Service(s) provided to you through the Website are (except as expressly stated by us) provided on ‘AS IS’ and ‘AS AVAILABLE basis for your use, without any representation, warranties, or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- NO AGENCY, PARTNERSHIP, OR JOINT VENTURE:
You shall at all times remain an independent contractor. No agency, partnership, or joint venture has been created between you and us as a result of these Terms. Neither you nor us has any authority to bind each other to any third party.
- TRANSFER, ASSIGNMENT, OR DELEGATION:
Unless otherwise stated herein, these Terms, and any rights and obligations and licenses granted hereunder, are limited, non-transferable, revocable, non-exclusive, and personal to you and therefore shall not be transferred, assigned, or delegated by you to any third party without our written consent, but may be transferred, assigned or delegated by us without notice and restriction, including without limitation to any of our affiliates, or to any successor in interest of any business associated with the Website.
If any provision of these Terms is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, then such provision shall either be modified to reflect the parties’ intention or completely deleted and the other provisions of this Terms will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect (unless that would contradict the clear intention of the parties, in which case the entirety of the relevant provision will be deemed to be deleted).
- TERMINATION & SUSPENSION:
We may terminate the applicability of these Terms with you at any time for any reason, with or without cause. We specifically reserve the right to terminate these Terms or suspend your account on the Website permanently, if you violate any of the Terms outlined herein, including, but not limited to, violating our intellectual property rights or a third party, failing to comply with applicable laws or other legal obligations, and/or publishing or distributing illegal material. If you are a registered user on the Website then you may also terminate the applicability of these Terms by not accessing or using the Website and its Service(s), or by deleting your account at any time by contacting us and requesting deletion. Please keep in mind that any outstanding payment will still be due either for credit or debit, as the case may be, even after the termination of your account. At the termination of these Terms, any provisions that would be expected to survive termination by their nature shall remain in full force and effect and such Terms will be specified by us to which you shall comply with.
No waiver provided by us for any of your defaults shall be deemed as a waiver of any prior or subsequent default of the same or other provisions of these Terms.
The numbering and headings are solely for convenience and reference only and shall not affect the scope, meaning, intent, or interpretation of these Terms, nor shall such headings otherwise be given any legal effect.
- FORCE MAJEURE:
Neither we nor you shall be liable for any loss or delay resulting from any force majeure event, including acts of God, fire, natural disaster, labor stoppage, war or military hostilities, pandemic, lockdown or inability of carriers to make scheduled deliveries, and any payment or delivery date shall be extended to the extent of any delay resulting from any force majeure event.
- GOVERNING LAW & DISPUTE RESOLUTION:
These Terms shall be governed, construed, and interpreted exclusively in accordance with the laws of the State of Missouri and any applicable federal law. If in case, any controversy or conflict, or dispute or claim or issue or difference or question [“Dispute(s)”] of any nature between the parties, arising out of or in connection or in relation to these Terms, the Parties shall spend at least 15 days to try and use all means to amicably resolve that Dispute(s). In the event of failure to resolve such Dispute(s) through the means specified in the preceding sentence then any such Dispute(s) arising out of or in connection with these Terms or in relation to the Terms, including (but not limited to) any question regarding its existence, validity, interpretation, performance, discharge, and applicable remedies, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts within the State of Missouri, United States of America.
Except as they may be supplemented by our additional terms, policies, guidelines, standards, or terms for a specific Service(s) or offering, these Terms constitute the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between you and us regarding use of the Website for our Service(s), and these Terms supersede and replace any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between you and us regarding the use of the Website.
You agree that the communications sent to you by us shall not be construed as spam or bulk under any law prevailing in any country where such communication is received. If you have any questions, would like to provide feedback, or would like more information about us, please feel free to email us at Elene@christianmompreneurs.org or call at 9704129548.
Privacy Notice under California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Last Updated and Effective Date: 15th of March, 2022
Who is a Resident of California?
The California Code of Regulations defines a “resident” as:
(1) every individual who is in the State of California for other than a temporary or transitory purpose and
(2) every individual who is domiciled in the State of California who is outside the State of California for a temporary or transitory purpose All other individuals are defined as “non-residents.”
If this definition of “resident” applies to you, certain rights and obligations apply regarding your personal information.
Categories of Personal Information Collected:
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular Consumer or Device. The following is a list of categories of personal information which we may collect or may have been collected from California residents within the last twelve (12) months.
Please note that the categories and examples provided in the list below are those defined in the CCPA. This does not mean that all examples of that category of personal information were in fact collected by us, but reflects our good faith belief to the best of our knowledge that some of that information from the applicable category may be and may have been collected. For example, certain categories of personal information would only be collected if you provided such personal information directly to us.
A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).
Records and history of products or services purchased or considered.
Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.
Internet or other similar network activity
Interaction with our Service or advertisement.
Approximate physical location.
Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
Professional or employment-related information.
Current or past job history or performance evaluations.
Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).
Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.
Inferences drawn from other personal information.
Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
Under CCPA, personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, such as:
- Health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data.
- Personal Information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
Sources of Personal Information:
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from You: For example, from the forms you complete on our Service, preferences you express or provide through our Service, or from Your purchases on our Service.
- Indirectly from You: For example, from observing your activity on our Service.
- Automatically from You: For example, through cookies we or our service providers set on your device as you navigate through our Service.
- From Service Providers: For example, third-party vendors to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, third-party vendors for payment processing, or other third-party vendors that we use to provide the Service to you.
Use of Personal Information for Business Purposes or Commercial Purposes:
We may use or disclose personal information we collect for “business purposes” or “commercial purposes” (as defined under the CCPA), which may include the following examples:
- To operate our Service and provide you with our Service.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our Service.
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your contact information to ask a question about our Service, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting Your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- For internal administrative and auditing purposes.
- To detect security incidents and protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, including, when necessary, to prosecute those responsible for such activities.
Disclosure of Personal Information for Business Purposes or Commercial Purposes:
We may use or disclose and may have used or disclosed in the last twelve (12) months the following categories of personal information for business or commercial purposes:
- Category A: Identifiers
- Category B: Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e))
- Category D: Commercial information
- Category F: Internet or other similar network activity
Please note that the categories listed above are those defined in the CCPA. This does not mean that all examples of that category of personal information were in fact disclosed, but reflects our good faith belief to the best of our knowledge that some of that information from the applicable category may be and may have been disclosed. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose or a commercial purpose, we require the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
Sale of Personal Information:
We do not “sell” Personal Information for purposes of the CCPA.
For purposes of this CCPA Notice, “sell” means the disclosure of Personal Information for monetary or other valuable consideration but does not include, for example, the transfer of Personal Information as an asset that is part of a merger, bankruptcy, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business.
Sharing of Personal Information:
We may share Your personal information identified in the above categories with the following categories of third parties:
- Service Providers
- Payment processors
- Our affiliates
- Our business partners
- Third party vendors to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your personal information in connection with products or services we provide to you.
Your Rights under the CCPA:
The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. If you are a resident of California, you have the following rights:
The right to notice:
You have the right to be notified which categories of Personal Data are being collected and the purposes for which the Personal Data is being used.
The right to request:
Under CCPA, you have the right to request that we disclose information to you about our collection, use, sale, disclosure for business purposes and share of personal information. Once we receive and confirm your request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information
- The specific pieces of personal information We collected about you
- If we sold your personal information or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information categories sold
- The categories of personal information categories disclosed
The right to say no to the sale of Personal Data (opt-out):
You have the right to direct us to not sell your personal information. To submit an opt-out request please contact us at Elene@christianmompreneurs.org
The right to delete Personal Data:
You have the right to request the deletion of your Personal Data, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your request, we will delete (and direct Our Service Providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
The right not to be discriminated against:
You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of your consumer’s rights, including by:
- Denying goods or services to you
- Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties
- Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to you
- Suggesting that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services
- Exercising your CCPA Data Protection Rights
In order to exercise any of your rights under the CCPA, and if you are a California resident, you can contact us:
- By visiting this page on our website: mompreneurs.org
- By sending us an email: Elene@christianmompreneurs.org
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable request related to your personal information.
Your request to us must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with the required information if we cannot:
- Verify your identity or authority to make the request.
- And confirm that the personal information relates to you.
Response Timing and Format:
- We will disclose and deliver the required information free of charge within 45 days of receiving your verifiable request. The time period to provide the required information may be extended once by an additional 45 days when reasonably necessary and with prior notice.
- Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable request’s receipt.
- For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily usable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information:
You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information. Once we receive and confirm a verifiable consumer request from you, we will stop selling your personal information. To exercise your right to opt-out, please contact us at Elene@christianmompreneurs.org.
The Service Providers we partner with (for example, our analytics or advertising partners) may use technology on the Service that sells personal information as defined by the CCPA law. If you wish to opt out of the use of your personal information for interest-based advertising purposes and these potential sales as defined under CCPA law, you may do so by contacting us at Elene@christianmompreneurs.org. Please note that any opt out is specific to the browser you use. You may need to opt out on every browser that you use.
Other California Privacy Rights:
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to Elene@christianmompreneurs.org.
Changes to this CCPA Notice:
We may change or update this CCPA Notice from time to time. When we do, we will post the revised CCPA Notice on this page with a new “Last Updated” date. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
If you have any questions or comments about this Notice, the ways in which we collect and uses your information described above, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
- Email ID: Elene@christianmompreneurs.org;
- Phone: 9704129548;
- Postal Address: 501 NE 41st Street, Kansas City, Missouri, 64116.
- DATA CONTROLLER:
Data Controller means the publisher, owner, and operator of the Website and is the Party responsible for the collection of information described herein. The Data Controller is “Christian Mompreneurs LLC” and may be contacted at the following:
- Email ID: Elene@christianmompreneurs.org;
- Phone: 9704129548;
- Postal Address: 501 NE 41st Street, Kansas City, Missouri, 64116.
The Data Controller and operator of the Website are one and the same.
- MODIFICATIONS AND REVISIONS:
Depending on how you use our Website, you will be subject to different types of Personal Data collected and different manners of collection:
- Registered users:
You, as a user of the Website, may be asked to register or sign up on the Website in order to use the Website or to purchase the Services available for subscription on the Website. Services mean any services that we make available on the Website for a subscription including and not limited to provisioning of classes, magazines, shopping, educational articles that link to a third-party educational website, affiliate links, fashion articles that link to a third-party fashion blog, or any other articles written by us. We will also sell goods or products, through our online shop on the Website, including and not limited to t-shirts, and mugs. During the process of your registration, we will collect your First Name, Last Name, Email ID, Phone No, Gender, Postal Address, Payment Details like Credit Card or Debit card (only for paid subscription) and social media handle. This Personal Data will be collected on the basis of voluntary disclosure.
Personal Data may be asked for in relation to:
- interaction with our representatives in any way or providing customer service to you;
- receiving notifications by email or text message about marketing including bi-weekly newsletters containing the surveys, and text messages four times per month;
- making purchases for our Products or Services or fulfilling your purchases;
- receiving general emails from us or communicating with you about your user account with us;
- commenting on Our Content or Your Content on our Website, such as blogs, articles, photographs, or videos, or participating in our forums, bulletin boards, chat rooms, or other similar features;
- Other forms of participation include a link to Zoom (Online Video Meeting Platform) wherein you can engage in video chat for discussions;
- Improving your personal user experience.
- Unregistered users:
If you are a passive user of the Website and do not register on the Website, you may still be subject to certain passive data collection (“Passive Data Collection). Such Passive Data Collection may include through cookies, as described below, IP address information, location information, and certain browser data, such as history and/or session information.
- All users:
The Passive Data Collection that applies to Unregistered users shall also apply to all other users and/or visitors of our Website
- Sales & Billing Information:
In order to purchase any of the products or services on the Website, you will be asked to provide a credit card number, credit card expiration date, and Card Verification Value (CVV), or debit card number, debit card expiration date, and Card Verification Value (CVV) and such other billing information, and possibly additional specific information so that you may be properly charged for your purchases. This payment and billing information may be stored on the Website while you are subscribed to our Products or Services and will be used exclusively to assist you with making future purchases with us. We will store your payment information with us unless and until you cancel your subscription or membership to the Service(s) or you can yourself delete the payment information through the account settings.
We may automatically collect information using ‘Cookies”. Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your computer or mobile device by your web browser. These small files contain a string of characters, to your IP address, giving the browser distinct identification, in order to keep track of the User(s) preferences. Among other things, Cookies help us improve our Website and your experience. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you set your browser to reject cookies, then you may not be able to access some features or functionalities on our Website. For more information on how to reject cookies, see your browser’s instructions on changing your cookie settings. You can prevent the storage of cookies by choosing a ‘disable cookies” option in your browser settings.
We may also utilize third-party cookies, which are cookies sent by a third party to your computer. Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies. The majority of third-party cookies consist of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests and then customize advertising for users. Third-party analytical cookies may also be installed. Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information on user behavior on our Website. This place anonymously, in order to monitor the performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles relating to users, in order to propose advertising in line with the choices expressed by the users themselves.
- THIRD PARTIES:
- SOCIAL NETWORK PLUGINS:
We primarily use your Personal Data to help us provide a better experience for you on our Website and to provide you with the services and/or information you may have requested. Information that does not identify you personally, but that may assist in providing us broad overviews of our customer base, may be used for market research or marketing efforts. Such information may include but is not limited to, interests based on your cookies.
Although our policy is to maintain the privacy of your Personal Data as described herein, we may disclose your Personal Data if we believe that it is reasonable to do so in certain cases, at our sole and exclusive discretion. Such cases may include, but are not limited to:
- To satisfy any local, state, or Federal laws or regulations;
- To respond to requests, such as discovery, criminal, civil, or administrative process, subpoenas, court orders, or writs from law enforcement or other governmental or legal bodies;
- As may be necessary for the operation of our Website;
- To generally cooperate with any lawful investigation about our users;
- If we suspect any fraudulent activity on our Website or if we have noticed any activity which may violate our terms or other applicable rules;
- OPTING OUT OF TRANSMITTALS FROM US:
From time to time, we may send you informational or marketing communications related to our Website such as announcements or other information. If you wish to opt out of such communications, you may contact the following email: Elene@christianmompreneurs.org. You may also click the opt-out link which will be provided at the bottom of any and all such communications.
Please be advised that even though you may opt-out of such communications, you may still receive information from us that is specifically about your use of our Website or about your account with us.
By providing any Personal Data to us, or by using our Website in any manner, you have created a commercial relationship with us. As such, you agree that any email sent from us or third-party affiliates, even unsolicited email, shall specifically not be considered SPAM, as that term is legally defined.
- MODIFYING, DELETING, AND ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION:
If you wish to modify or delete any information we may have about you, or you wish to simply access any information we have about you, you may do so from your account settings page.
- YOUR RIGHTS:
You have many rights in relation to your Personal Data. Specifically, your rights are as follows:
- the right to be informed about the processing of your Personal Data;
- the right to have access to your Personal Data;
- the right to update and/or correct your Personal Data;
- the right to oppose or limit the processing of your Personal Data;
- the right to request that we stop processing and delete your Personal Data;
- the right to block any Personal Data processing in violation of any applicable law;
- the right to launch a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) in the United States or applicable data protection authority in another jurisdiction;
- LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES/APPS:
- CONTACT INFORMATION: